VES For Kids!
Jack knows that we need to take care of our planet and save energy. Check out his tips below:
- Flip the Switch: Lighting a room you aren’t in wastes energy and money. Turn the lights off when you leave rooms.
- Unplug It: Unplug electronics and appliances when they aren’t in use. Even if you aren’t using them, they are still using energy.
- Shine Some Light: Replace a regular light bulb with an energy-efficient bulb and save energy and money.
- Check Your Windows: If it’s hot and the sun is shining in your window, close your curtain. If it’s cold, open your curtain and let the sun warm you up.
- Shorten Your Showers: Shower for one less minute per day to save $35 per year in water heating costs.
- Spread the Word: Check out our Instagram page at Instagram.com/vaenergysense and mention one of your friends in the comments of our post!