Virginia Energy Sense’s social media channels help us connect with external audiences so that they can discover more information on aspects of our work relevant to them and keep up–to–date on the latest energy efficiency tips and other resources. The content is for informational purposes only.
While content posted on our social media channels represents our views, please be aware that the views expressed by others on our channels are not the views of Virginia Energy Sense, its employees, or affiliates. We are not responsible for the content of any third–party posts or external links accessed through our social media channels.
Virginia Energy Sense reserves all rights relating to all our social media channels as outlined below,
including but not limited to:
- Blocking other social media users
- Discontinuing the accounts at any time
- Modifying or changing guidelines
Virginia Energy Sense also reserves all rights related to modifying or removing any content posted on our channels by third parties. We reserve the right to disallow comments with or without notice,
including those that:
- Contain obscene, indecent, profane, inappropriate, vulgar or illegal content including, but not
limited to language, photos, videos, or links
- Contain hate terms, threats, or personal attacks of any kind
- Are libelous, defamatory, factually inaccurate, or misleading
- Are spam that recruit fans/followers or ask users to take a specific action
- Violate another’s copyright or intellectual property
- Do not follow Meta’s Terms of Service